REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
As the Assistant Hospitality Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the premium seating management operations for a fast-paced sports experience company. Servant leadership, an eye toward customer service, and honed management skills are foundational to the success of this position. A love of college sports is a big plus! This position reports to the Hospitality Manager (also located on campus).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Support the Hospitality Manager in all operational aspects of an on-campus satellite office.
- Fulfill assigned sport-specific roles and duties for and premium seating areas at events during multiple sports seasons.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise intern and game day/event staff.
- Administer payroll processes for game day staff, including any necessary background checks, e-verification, direct deposit functions, hours documentation, etc.
- Design and produce effective communication media, including services guides, menu portfolios, web-based communication, newsletters and other correspondence.
- Assist in the effective communication within the athletic department of the following: presentation of proposed operating budget; provision of pre-season report detailing maintenance and facility problems; provision of post-game reports detailing operational and maintenance issues; presentation of year-end report.
- Implement procedure for booking, rental and operation of off-season/outside events in designated athletic facilities, when applicable.
- Establish and maintain positive relations with diverse groups, including donors and seat holders, game day staff, vendors, and university administration.
- Assist in project coordination at conference championship fan events, when requested.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant customer service experience
- Attention to detail, a self-starter mentality, solutions-oriented
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
- Receives and applies feedback and direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required; working knowledge of creative platforms preferred
- Ability to lead and train part-time staff
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.