Full-Service Industrial & Commercial Roofing
Come join the Official Roofing Contractor of the Tennessee Titans. We are currently seeking to hire for several positions with our company. Our 6 core values are Accountable, Hungry, Humble, Customer-Focused, Innovative, and Smart. These are the bloodline of Rackley Roofing Companies. If you share our values, you belong in our Company. We hire based on our values, regardless of experience. This is just one of the many reasons we are different from most roofing companies. We understand as a company that if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach. If you want to be part of something special and don't have the experience, Rackley understands that everyone has to start somewhere. If you share our core values, make the smart choice to join our great group of people at Rackley Roofing.
We are seeking a highly motivated, professional Sales - Project Manager to develop business with new customers and manage existing accounts in Nashville, TN. area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Qualify project bidding opportunities
- Establish, nurture, and grow direct customer relationships (owners, asset managers, property managers, facility managers, building engineers, roof consultants)
- Self-generating business through business networking and prospecting
- Personal delivery and presentation of project proposals
- Accurately writing up the scope and recommendations to customers
- Grow in technical knowledge - both industry-general and project-specific
- Lead company effort towards customer-centric attitude, service, and response
- Promote the company brand in the marketplace
- Must be available to work during business core hours of 8am-5pm and some nights and weekends as required
MEASUREMENT OF PERFORMANCE
- Total $$ project sales – roofing and sheet metal
- Total $$ work order sales - roofing and waterproofing
- Number of created project opportunities in Dataforma database
All employees: Must represent Rackley Roofing Company, Inc. to customers, vendors, industry professionals, and other RRCI employees in a professional manner at all times.
Physical Demands: These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential roles and responsibilities.
Example: While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit for extended periods of time or be on their feet for extended periods of time, and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. Vision abilities required by this job may include close vision. This position may require occasional climbing, balancing, heavy lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling. All employees must have the ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.