The Product Manager will report to the Chief Experience Officer and will be responsible for managing the product management process for Beep’s flagship mobility services software platform from concept through delivery, working in collaboration with the Product Owner and the Research & Development department. The Product Manager will be accountable for market analysis, ideation and concept development, definition of product requirements, stakeholder engagement, product performance analysis, and vendor management. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and launching software products in the automotive or other high-tech industries, be able to serve as a subject matter expert with respect to the “state of the art” in autonomous systems and mobility, and be able to effectively manage and communicate priorities across multiple groups.
This is a hybrid position, based in Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Regularly engage internal and external stakeholders with respect to functional and nonfunctional needs—serve as the “voice of the customer”
- Develop, maintain, and communicate product feature roadmaps aligned with the company’s strategic vision
- Develop feature definitions translating business priorities to delivery requirements
- Develop metrics and frameworks to track product performance versus business expectations
- Participate in the sales process, providing solutioning support and validation of proposals versus product capabilities and the company’s services portfolio
- Interface with vendors and technology partners with respect to their product roadmaps and delivery plans
- Collaborate with engineering, UX, sales, and operations to bring products successfully to market
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM or business field
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Product management experience in the automotive, connected vehicle, transit, or mobility industry
- Working experience with the Atlassian suite, Aha!, or other product development platforms
- Experience working in an agile product development process
- Qualified candidates will exhibit high emotional intelligence
- Qualified candidates will be able to effectively communicate complex topics across a variety of audiences
- Ability to be productive across a distributed team
- Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, with strong writing skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.