Outsource Consultants is looking to hire an HR Manager that is passionate about promoting a culture of living by our values and supporting initiatives and strategies that are contributing to our company’s fast growth. Our values to be upheld in all work that we do are Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, Get Better Every Day.
This position is remote 4 days per week and in office 1 day per week. Flexibility to be on site for company meetings and as needed is required.
This role is a fit for someone that remains flexible to change with an entrepreneurial spirit as we continue to grow and adapt to our business’s needs.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your application today!
Position Overview: The Human Resources Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing all policies and programs of the HR department that support employee engagement, productivity, and company objectives. Ultimately driving HR initiatives and strategies that align with the company’s goals and values. Promote a culture of living by company Values. Demonstrate excellent professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Reports to: VP of Strategy
Supervisory Responsibilities: Human Resources Generalist reports to the Human Resources Manager. Lead and mentor HR Generalist, providing guidance and support in their professional development. This role oversees and/or partners with the VP of Strategy and HR Generalist on all HR functions.
- Foster a positive work environment and promote employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Develop and implement employee retention strategies.
- Analyze HR metrics and workforce data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Support and strategize on retention, succession planning and contingency planning.
- Support on Written Warnings and Performance Improvement Plans, exit interviews and offboarding.
- Partner with managers on strategy and guidance for development and support talent development initiatives.
- Draft and update job postings and job descriptions.
- Oversee all company fun and volunteer events.
- Oversee and strategize on recruitment to attract top talent and utilize various recruitment channels.
- Involved in all interviews and hiring decisions, support employment offer items.
- Complete I-9’s.
- Complete employee 401k contributions.
- Partner with 3rd parties on 401k, Profit Sharing, Safe Harbor, Defined Benefits Plan information gathering, calculations, and contributions.
- Complete total compensation statements and send to employees.
- Maintain employment law practices to ensure company compliance. Maintain accurate HR records and documentation.
- Request compensation data for new hires and annual reviews, create and update pay scales/bands.
- Oversee insurance renewals, health, dental vision, life.
- Investigate issues that arise in a fair and timely manner.
- Partner on payroll related matters.
- Lead company HR compliance trainings.
- Maintain an updated and legally compliant Employee Handbook for remote employees in multiple states, modify and creating policies as needed.
- Delivers internal staff communication.
- Implement and test new enhancements in HR applications to ensure they meet department and process requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Human Resources department experience.
- 2+ years overseeing an HR department with knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- 2+ years of remote people management experience, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience working for a growing company ranging from 30 – 60 employees.
- Proficiency in the Paylocity HR platform.
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications and internet use.
- HR Certification (e.g. SHRM Certification).
- Payroll processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent working experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Standing, sitting and walking.
- A moderate level of bending and lifting may be required up to 25 pounds.
This is an expanding role and is subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Outsource Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership, or activity in a local commission, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.