Fairstead is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to provide support to several business leaders and their team members in the organization. The Administrative Assistant will provide support to our Legal, Capital Markets and Finance teams and will need to be a highly organized self-starter, with experience supporting multiple teams in a growing organization. The ideal candidate is resourceful, an excellent problem solver and a strong project manager.
- Perform general administrative work in support of our Legal, Finance and Capital Markets teams, as directed.
- Balance and prioritize a wide range of projects and tasks, while working in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, and distributing meeting materials and agenda. Follow up on action items and deadlines to keep projects on track.
- Calendar management for meetings of 5 or more attendees in assigned departments.
- Assist in creating and formatting documents, presentations, and reports utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other proprietary software.
- Scan, verify and upload documents to internal drives, organizing and maintain important documents, files, and records related to the team’s projects, meetings, and activities. Ensure information is readily accessible when needed.
- Coordinate travel and prepare, submit, and track expense reports and reimbursements for business leaders.
- Manage mail, invoices, trackers, FedEx labels and contract requests.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
- Coordinate with other administrative personnel in the organization to facilitate cross-functional tasks.
- Work on special projects and assignments as requested, and perform other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, the following skills and/or experience is required to qualify for the position.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience supporting multiple people or teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment while maintaining composure under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Positive “can do” attitude and comfortable operating as part of a team.
- Extremely organized with an exceptional response rate and willingness to be available to assist the teams.
- Strong project management and administrative experience. Adept at proactively managing and setting expectations.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and confidentiality.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation: $30.00- $33.00 + overtime eligible
Health Benefits: employer paid medical, dental and vision
DTO/Sick/Personal: Discretionary paid time off and sick time off
Generous holiday schedule, paid maternity leave
· Flexible Work Arrangements
· 401K Plan
· Flex Spending Accounts
· Life Insurance
· Commuter Benefits
· Long Term Disability
· Nationwide Pet Insurance