As Dev Ops Developer:
You will be responsible for the development, planning, testing and deployment of Navvis solutions to support multiple agile centered development teams. This position is responsible for continuously improving our IT strategy that includes source control, build pipelines, static analysis, test automation, and deployments. The Dev Ops Developer will assist in production emergencies, break fixes and perform regular analysis on the production environment to proactively identify potential issues before they develop into business impacting issues.
This position will be called upon to lead various improvement initiatives that are focused on improving the customer experience, that create operational efficiencies, that provide operational innovation, and those that enable scale through improved performance standards, process mechanization, and further automation.
A Day in the Life:
• Provide detailed technical analysis and performance tuning of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met.
• Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project.
• Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format.
• Facilitate scoping sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories.
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems.
• Produce complete analysis documentation of system requirements.
• Identify gaps in requirements.
• Identify dependencies between teams.
What success looks like in this role:
• Professional verbal, written communication and organizational skills
• Proven experience with deployment tools and practices
• Knowledge and application of source control tools
• Understanding of configuration management tools
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Requires Bachelor’s degree in Programming, Development or IT Engineering.
• 5 or more years of related software development work
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
• Strong interest in emerging technologies
• Excellent communication skills