As Systems Administrator:
You will report directly to the Director of IT Applications. Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of all levels and aspects of Navvis suite of applications. Develop a working knowledge of Navvis system applications and build processes and procedures on system administration support. You will ensure long-term requirements of systems operation and administration are included in information system planning of the organization. The System Administrator will take ownership the installation, configuration, maintenance, integrity and troubleshooting of Navvis suite of applications.
A Day in the Life:
• Provide administration and operational support of Navvis suite of applications to ensure the ongoing stability of the application environment
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly system monitoring. Verify the availability and integrity of application resources.
• Conduct reviews of Navvis system and application logs and completion of jobs to ensure business continuity.
• Troubleshoot system application incidents and work with other team members to bring all issues to resolution.
• Perform application upgrades and/or enhancements
• Manage user configuration for systems and access management
What success looks like in this role:
• Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills
• Proven experience in technical system requirements gathering and documentation.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment.
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
• Very high attention to detail.
• Prior experience with application monitoring and support functions
• Experience with release automation and cloud engineering principles
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
• 2 or more years of system administration experience
• Significant experience in system design/administration and analysis
• Experience with monitoring and reporting tools
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies