As Systems Performance Analyst:
You will report directly to the Director of IT Applications. The System Performance Analyst will leverage their interpersonal skills with technical aptitude in understanding Navvis healthcare IT needs in terms of system administration and performance through cost reduction and process improvement. The system performance analyst will also require
A Day in the Life:
• Provide detailed technical analysis and application tuning of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met.
• Act as subject matter expertise for assigned projects.
• Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format.
• Lead review sessions of IT technical requirements/stories.
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems.
• Produce complete analysis documentation of system requirements and architecture.
• Identify gaps in system requirements.
What success looks like in this role:
• Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills
• Proven experience in technical system requirements gathering and documentation; particularly with web-based applications and interfaces.
• High-energy and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment.
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
• Very high attention to detail.
• Prior experience with reporting and monitoring tools.
• Experience with release automation and cloud engineering principles
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
• 5 or more years of relevant experience
• Significant experience in system design, analysis and support
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
• Strong interest in emerging technologies
• Ability utilize a variety of tools to analyze applications and databases to provide software solution recommendations
• Excellent communication skills