Status: FULL TIME & ON-SITE (Philadelphia, PA)
The NetSuite Support role works independently to administer and enhance the NetSuite environment, with a goal of improving business efficiency and effectiveness; working closely with different functional areas across the organization, understanding their business needs, and designing and implementing solutions to meet those needs. The NetSuite Support person will be a key resource for the architecture, implementation, enhancement, training, support, documentation, and for providing technical and functional assistance with NetSuite and related solutions.
REPORTS TO: Director of Information Technology
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs of the business. Perform functional configuration and enhancements, system maintenance and business process testing for NetSuite including managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, and user roles to support business requirements.
- Perform as a subject matter and solution expert for NetSuite.
- Work with users at all levels of the organization to solve data and technical issues.
- Support end-users with NetSuite related problems in a responsive and service-oriented manner.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability, working closely with business partners in a consultative and collaborative manner.
- Liaise extensively with external service providers, consultants, NetSuite Advanced Customer Support (ACS) and internal stakeholders.
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes and train end users as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration, and related technical and industry developments.
- Track and monitor all service requests, enhancement requests and projects
- Identify risks, conflicts, and dependencies within and across projects.
- Perform all activities in accordance with our policies, procedures, and processes, including IT and Accounting Controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience or Certification in NetSuite required.
- 1 years' experience in NetSuite ERP implementations, business operations, systems development, and hands-on configuration.
- At least one full NetSuite implementation experience as NetSuite Lead Administrator desired.
- Previous experience working with business stakeholders / users in multiple areas and forming good working relationships with them.
- NetSuite configuration experience.
- NetSuite certification preferred.
- Experience working with controlled systems (SOX, 21 CFR Part 11 etc.) preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, dynamic, change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong NetSuite functional and configuration skills.
- Ability to work across several departments, and develop strong working relationships.
- Demonstrated learning agility to understand different business processes and different systems.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. ? Work on multiple projects and prioritize multiple requests, while meeting deadlines.
- Identify upstream and downstream impact analysis through experience, systems, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business-friendly terms. Ability to work in a team and collaborate with other technical and non-technical resources to achieve project and business objectives.
- Medical Insurance or $100/month medical insurance waiver reimbursement
- 403b retirement plan
- 20 PTO Days
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability
APM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.