Process Insights, Inc. (“PI”) is a fast growing, innovative company, focused on differentiated solutions and technologies. PI is a premier manufacturer of high-precision process analytical instrumentation used for gas and liquid measurement and analysis of complex compounds. Our products provide mission-critical solutions across a diverse range of end-markets worldwide; ensuring safe operation, product consistency, and optimized continuous process. Our portfolio of global companies is known for their consistent, reliable, and trusted brands and services that add value to our end-processes. Process Insights Americas is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with regional locations in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
The Analytical Account Manager is responsible for growing the company’s revenues through focused account development in their assigned region, focusing on developing relationships with analytical SME’s, analyzer engineers, and plant operations personnel, to provide analytical measurement solutions and influence the specification of Process Insights products, solutions, and services that best fit the customers’ requirements.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of growth and expansion with direct sales into end user and EPC accounts in the Texas Gulf Coast region with advanced analytical products. This is a immersive role, requiring promotion and presentation of Process Insights products, validating sales leads, developing opportunities and subsequent winning proposals in collaboration with Process Insights product sales specialists and proposal engineers, closing orders, and being the voice of the customer in all aspects of the account relationship and ongoing development. The candidate will maintain the sales funnel and forecast updates in Salesforce in a detailed and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales goals
· Identify and develop sales opportunities for target account, explore market needs, evaluate and communicate competitive scenarios, and develop new potential accounts
· Set clear, actionable short-term/ long-term goals to maximize performance and execute plans
· Maintain highest standards of customer satisfaction and quality service
· Build, manage, and strengthen relationship with key decision makers and innovation leaders
· Support Finance with accounts receivable and AR collections efforts
· Organize product training for customer periodically, and road shows
· Prepare reports (sales, budget, inventories) which give the management a solid and focused overview, as needed
· Helping determine pricing schedules for winning proposals, promotions, and negotiations
· Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
· Develop and execute strategic Sales and Marketing plans and sales initiatives
· Participate in relevant exhibitions and conferences
Qualifying Attributes and Skills
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in direct sales of analytical products in the Texas Gulf Coast region
· Bachelor’s degree preferred. Technical (engineering or sciences) degree is a plus.
· Strong business acumen in dealing with customers from direct contacts to senior management/decision makers.
· Experiences in target setting, KPI utilization and budget management. Great analytical and planning skills and analytical thinking abilities.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be a team player, task-oriented, self-starter, and an ability to work under pressure
· The candidate must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience working within matrix sales and support teams
· Strong organizational, planning, presentation, and time management skills
· Enhancing your knowledge on own products and competitor's offers
· Development of solutions for market entry barriers
· Close interaction with other departments on orders (e.g., planning department, sales, logistics, forwarders
Process Insights, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan:
· Healthcare Insurance provided: Health, Dental and Vision Plan
· Elective deductions for Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
· Company Paid Life Insurance (1X), Short and Long-Term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching Employer contribution
· Paid Holidays and Vacation.
· Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses.