Multimedia Sales Executive
Daily Journal of Commerce, a BridgeTower Media company, is looking for a motivated, positive and results-oriented Multimedia Sales Executive to join a dynamic team. The account executive will manage an existing book of business in addition to cultivating new business.
What skills does the job require?
- 5 years of successful sales experience
- Strong consultative sales acumen
- Advertising or marketing experience
- A proven track record in developing new business and achieving sales goals ?
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic
- An understanding of digital advertising
- Reliable home internet connection with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
What will you be Responsible for?
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining and growing a book of business
- Client relationship building with existing key accounts and developing new accounts
- Manage regional territory and develop growth plan
- Prospecting, forecasting & planning for future business
- Network and promote a positive and consistent brand image on behalf of the company
- Perform research on clients and competitors, trend analysis
- Create compelling proposals and presentations based on current sales offerings
- Ongoing prioritization & reprioritization of work assignments, prospecting, and account management, with a focus on those that achieve a profitable return on investment & reduce customer churn
- Traffic ad content and project manage
- Proactively perform multiple projects under tight deadlines, work independently, and successfully manage concurrent projects.?
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental plus robust supplementary options.
- Company paid Life, AD&D Insurance & Short and Long-Term Disability coverages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays**
- Over 10 holidays paid
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities to build your career
- Learning & Development programs
**As long as business needs are met*
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.