PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma Washington is seeking a full time RN (NFP) Early Childhood Home Visiting Nurse with three (3) years' experience in Home Health, Maternal Care or related field.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner."
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- PTHA is an approved loan repayment site for various programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Early Childhood Home Visiting Nurse provides home visiting nurse case management services to mothers and their infants maintaining fidelity to the Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) model.
- Assess physical, emotional, social and environmental needs of women and their families as they relate to the NFP domains, and assist women and their families in establishing goals and outcomes. Formulate nursing diagnosis based on nursing assessment and client goals.
- Develop therapeutic relationships; utilize concepts of reflection and motivational interviewing with women and their families in a home visiting environment.
- Provide education, support and referral resources in assisting women and their families in attaining their targeted goals.
- Develop and maintain community relationships to support client referrals and as requested/required, promote public awareness of NFP.