The Database Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing processing rules to successfully execute Direct Mail and Digital Marketing events. The ideal candidate must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, both independently and as a team member. This is a remote position with occasional visits to our Stamford, CT office. The ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance of Stamford, CT.
- Develop an understanding and impact of the campaign processing flow as it relates to Franklin-Madison Group and our data processing vendor.
- Manage multiple direct mail and digital marketing insurance campaigns for partner credit unions and regional banks in a given month.
- Ensure business and regulatory requirements are applied to each marketing campaign.
- Validate and approve marketing campaign reports to ensure data accuracy.
- Adhere to monthly processing deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments and vendors to distribute critical information, as it relates to direct mail solicitations, special projects, and research analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate or manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow up and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Word and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Prior Direct Marketing, Database Marketing or Campaign Management experience a plus