At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The primary objectives of the Human Resources Generalist are providing support for the Human Resources Department in the areas of recruitment, learning and development and employee benefits.
- Partner with Directors, Managers and Leads as their HR department support
- Responsible for managing and resolving employee relations including but not limited to disciplinary, performance and employee investigations.
- Design and implement new initiatives to promote and increase employee engagement.
- Conduct employment verifications and manager unemployment process.
- Provide ad hoc reports as needed.
- Lead various research projects and/or special projects.
- Provides operational support to the recruitment function.
- Assist with the organization of company meetings.
- Experience in Human Resource administration in a corporate environment is required.
- Understanding of Labor Law and Employment Equity regulations required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of confidentiality required.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Knowledge of HR functions and best practices required.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communications skills and great attention to details.
- Proficiency in MS Office or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as HRIS, CRM, etc is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration , Human Resources or related field required.
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC Employer