SALES SPECIALIST – West Atlanta Metro/West GA
Metro Atlanta, GA
We exist to foster human connection.
We aim to be a force for good in the world through the development of industry-leading beverages and experiences.
Crave Curiosity - A curious mind leads to a better living.
Moderation Matters - In life as in beer, being balanced is best.
Be For People – Be inclusive. Advocate for equity. Extend Respect.
Extend Kindness - Start with trust. No gossip. Give grace.
Make It Better - Whether job or community, make it better. The best idea wins.
Leave A Legacy - Set your successors up for success
The Sales Specialist helps people explore the beautiful and complex world of beer through building the Creature Comforts Brewing Co. brand in our home market. By being the best partners to our distributors, retailers, consumers, and the community while focusing on effective wholesaler management, they will build industry respect and grow CCBC share of mind and market.
ACTIVITIES & OUTCOMES
- STORY TELLING
- Represent CCBC brands and values in the West ATL Metro/West GA market.
- True Passion for Craft Beer, attending and hosting beer events, and engaging with consumers and retailers.
- WHOLESALER ENGAGEMENT
- Establish key relationships in the designated territory and continue to nurture and grow our business
- Work within a specified universe of key accounts in the market in tandem with distributor partners, driving accountability and building relationships.
- UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS
- Recognizing this role is front line to retail, wholesalers, and consumers.
- Self-motivation and the ability to prioritize and manage time & budget wisely.
- The position joins a commercial sales team over a southeastern regional footprint, benefiting from expert training and leading sales/marketing infrastructure.
- QDVP (QUALITY, DISTRIBUTION, VISIBILITY, PROMOTION)
- Responsible for developing and assuring the quality of the Creature Comforts brand as it extends to people, products, and promotions.
- Focusing on quality assurance, living the brand and its values, and connectivity to the market. Ensuring that Creature Comforts reflects quality in all that we do.
- Stellar communication skills, diplomacy and consistently strong judgment are necessary, as is strict adherence to Creature Comforts’ core values.
- Previous sales experience is preferred, as is familiarity with the West Atlanta Metro/Georgia Market
- Experience within some aspect of the three-tier system or customer service industry preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel; this role will require some overnight travel, not expected to exceed more than 25% of total work time, travel and lodging expenses covered.
- Willing to work occasional evening and weekend hours.
WE WELCOME ALL CREATURES
At Creature Comforts Brewing Co, we work hard to create a culture that activates our values. One of the ways we do this is through our commitment as an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions by removing bias or prejudice against any employee or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/ or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Once you join our family, we ensure that each person feels safe and included through our value of Extending Kindness. Creature Comforts prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Come just as you are… crave curiosity & pursue your passions with us!