Long Term Services and Supports Coordinator Bilingual Required (Spanish / English) Available Full Time Position (35 hours per week) Benefits Eligible
The independence and well-being of People with Disabilities depends on multiple aspects, in large part by those committed to roles including the Long-Term Services and Supports Coordinator (LTSS Coordinator). Stavros has been a place of support, advocacy and service coordination for the community it serves for nearly 50 years.
Stavros is actively seeking to fulfill a new role within the One Care Department to serve as an LTSS Coordinator whose primary responsibilities would include person centered care planning, coordination of Long-Term services and supports, and advocacy to members of the One Care Program. Requirements:
- We offer a wide range of benefits which include:
- Affordable Health Insurance (Stavros pays 79%)
- Affordable Dental Insurance (Stavros pays 80%)
- Vision plans (once monthly starting at $8.34)
- Life insurance and LTD
- 14 Paid Holidays off Vacation/Sick/Personal Time accruals
- Employee Assistance Program (Company paid personal assistance and resource hub)
Stavros was named in the 2022 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in MA in 2022 and as well is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA & Cultural Equity supporter that welcomes all applicants. Please apply if interested!!
What your essential responsibilities would be:
- Conduct LTSS assessments; by identifying the needs and recommending services and resources
- Connect consumer to social services and community resources
- Participate on the consumers care team
- Perform outreach
- Advocate for the member
- Provide LTSS care coordination
- Initial and quarterly home visits
- Remain current with community resources
List of Qualifications to be considered:
- Must have knowledge of community resources and services available for people with disabilities.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of MS Office and database navigation
- Excellent communication and writing skills to ensure respectful delivery of services
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have valid MA driver's license and reliable transportation as well as proof of insurance if applicable.