CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We are seeking a highly experienced and strategic Senior Director, HR Business Partner to join our team at CloudBees supporting our Global Go to Market organizations. As a key member of the HR leadership team, you will be responsible for providing strategic HR guidance and support to our executive team and business leaders. Your primary focus will be on aligning HR initiatives with business objectives, driving organizational effectiveness and fostering a high-performance culture. As needed, you will own and drive critical HR programs and projects which may have cross functional or Company wide scope and impact, managing complex cross functional stakeholder engagement.This role requires a strong background in HR strategy, talent management, employee relations, and change management within the high-tech industry.
What you'll do
- Strategic HR Leadership: Collaborate with the Go to Market executive team to develop and execute HR strategies that support the company's growth objectives and drive business results. Utilize HR data and analytics to identify trends, develop insights, and make data-driven recommendations to improve HR programs and processes.
- HR Team Leadership: Lead and develop HR professionals, providing coaching, guidance, and support to drive their professional growth and success.
- Talent Management: Partner with global business leaders to identify and address talent gaps, develop succession plans, and implement effective talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Organizational Development: Drive initiatives to enhance organizational effectiveness, including organizational design, change management, and performance management.
- Employee Relations: Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations matters, ensuring fair and consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Culture and Engagement: Foster a positive and inclusive work environment by developing and implementing initiatives that promote employee engagement, diversity, and inclusion.
- HR Compliance: Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations, and proactively address any potential risks or issues.
Who you are
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HRBP experience, with at least 5 years in a senior HR leadership role supporting the Chief Revenue Officer / C level executives within the high-tech industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to influence, drive insights and make informed decisions.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategies that align with business objectives and drive results.
- Experience in talent management, including talent acquisition, succession planning and performance management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a high-performing HR team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
We’re invested in you!
We offer competitive benefits packages, opportunities for professional development, and more. We also offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Please be aware that there are individuals and organizations that may attempt to scam job seekers by offering fraudulent employment opportunities in the name of CloudBees. These scams may involve fake job postings, unsolicited emails, or messages claiming to be from our recruiters or hiring managers.
Please note that CloudBees will never ask for any personal account information, such as cell phone, credit card details or bank account numbers, during the recruitment process. Additionally, CloudBees will never send you a check for any equipment prior to employment. All communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come from official company email addresses (@cloudbees.com) and will never ask for any payment, fee to be paid or purchases to be made by the job seeker.
If you are contacted by anyone claiming to represent CloudBees and you are unsure of their authenticity, please do not provide any personal/financial information and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take these matters very seriously and will work to ensure that any fraudulent activity is reported and dealt with appropriately.
If you feel like you have been scammed in the US, please report it to the Federal Trade Commission at: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
In Europe, please contact the European Anti-Fraud Office at: https://anti-fraud.ec.europa.eu/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en
Some signs of a recruitment scam:
- Ensure there are no other domains before or after @cloudbees.com. For example: “name.dr.cloudbees.com”
- Check any documents for poor spelling and grammar – this is often a sign that fraudsters are at work.
- If they provide a generic email address such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail as a point of contact.
- You are asked for money, an “administration fee”, “security fee” or an “accreditation fee”.
- You are asked for cell phone account information.
- You are asked to cash a check for “equipment” prior to start.
- You are offered a job offer immediately or without an interview.