As our Insurance Specialist, you will support the Escrow/Insurance team and will have the opportunity to provide administrative and organizational support and become part of our active and growing team. This position requires a detail-oriented, deadline-driven individual who can work individually, with members of other teams as well as with your own team to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Are you a true team player who thrives on paying attention to detail? If yes, then APPLY TODAY!
After one year as our Insurance Specialist, you’ll know you were successful if you…
- produce efficient, high-functioning portfolios ensuring accuracy and compliance while providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- maintain the insurance inbox and incoming mail including managing couriers and sorting and forwarding mail/email.
- manage the initial compliance check for incoming insurance certificates and policies.
- request certificates, invoices, and/or policies and follow up with agents, borrowers, and management companies for upcoming renewals and audit requests.
- provide administrative support to the Insurance Analysts & Escrow Analysts for ad hoc projects.
What we are looking for…
- High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in the business or finance areas; or insurance-related industry designations with direct experience and demonstrated ability to perform the required tasks.
- A minimum of 1 year’s insurance experience in multifamily loan administration is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agency and Lenders programs is a plus.
- high level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
With over 30 years of success built on putting people first, Merchants Capital is a proven leader in financing for multi-family housing nationwide. Our licenses with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD/FHA, in addition to our bank’s balance sheet products, allow us to offer custom solutions with agility and ease of execution, expanding access to housing in meaningful and impactful ways. Recognized as a top five affordable lender, Merchants Capital pairs our comprehensive debt offerings with in-house tax credit equity to provide a one-stop-shop for developers and owners. To learn more about Merchants Capital, visit www.merchantscapital.com.