SPR Therapeutics, located in the Brooklyn Park area, is a growth oriented medical device company specializing in pain management through non-narcotic means. We are currently seeking a Tradeshow & Events Coordinator who’s primary responsibilities will be to support the Tradeshow and Events Manager in planning, organizing, and executing society events, tradeshows and other related activities.
- Supports the planning and execution of all assigned external tradeshow, society meeting and brand awareness events working collaboratively with the Tradeshow & Event Manager, internal cross-functional teams and external event partners.
- Coordinates all aspects of assigned tradeshows and events – including (but not limited to) event contracting, execution of logistics, staffing, registration, exhibit space selection, booth layout, shipping, lodging, dinner reservations, booth asset management, pre- and post-show communications, social media promotion, meeting fulfillment, budget adherence, lead collection & distribution, working with third party vendors, etc.
- Works with the Tradeshow and Event Manager to ensure consistency in branding, key messaging, and audience experience at shows/events.
- Assists with post-event follow-up, staff evaluations, lead collection, budget reconciliation, and meeting recaps.
- Supports planning and execution of internal meetings such as the National Sales Meeting and All Company meetings.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2 years of experience with event management and marketing in a B2B environment, including related college internships or contract work.
- Proven experience and desire to build and execute events from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to support complex projects with multiple stakeholders and competing deadlines.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet be independently productive.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible, agile mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Time management and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and events required, which will include weekends. Up to 30%. Travel will vary seasonally based on event/tradeshow calendar.
Why Join Our Team?
- Entrepreneurial work environment – truly a growth oriented and dynamic start up atmosphere in the medical device industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work/life balance
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Background Check Conducted.