The Legal Administrator will provide administrative support to the Chief Legal Officer and other attorneys within the AE legal team. This position will also build collaborative working relationships with affiliates of Ambassador Enterprises to provide optimal support for the legal function within our enterprise. The Legal Administrator is a member of the AE legal team with the responsibilities of managing legal operations to promote efficiency, effectiveness, and optimization of the legal department.
Specific duties include:
- Assisting with legal filings and registrations.
- Preparing, revising, and formatting agreements and other documents including proofreading, tracking changes between drafts, and identifying inconsistencies.
- Assisting with maintenance of the corporate records and licenses of Ambassador Enterprises and its subsidiaries.
- Under the direction of the Chief Legal Officer and other attorneys, contract management from drafting to execution.
- Organizing and maintaining files related to various matters.
- Tracking and coding all expenses related to outside law firms.
- Performing administrative duties for the Chief Legal Officer and providing general support to in-house lawyers.
- Assisting with coordinating board of directors’ meetings and addressing other corporate governance issues.
- Performing other legal and administrative duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or certification as legal assistant.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on diverse topics and balance multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).