Aspekt Solutions is the largest independent medical physics practice group in the industry. A leading pioneer providing trusted radiation oncology, radiology, and radiation safety solutions with well over two decades of operational excellence. Come see how we are making a difference, one patient, one clinic, one system at a time.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Medical Physicist to join our team in Detroit, MI. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safe and effective use of radiation therapy equipment, as well as providing technical support to the radiation oncology team. Aspekt Solutions offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401K).
- Master’s or PhD degree in Medical Physics or a related field
- Board certification in Therapeutic Radiological Physics
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and implement quality assurance programs for radiation therapy equipment
- Collaborate with the radiation oncology team to develop treatment plans
- Provide technical support to the radiation oncology team
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards