ELEVATE THE GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE!
REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
REVELxp is currently looking for an experienced revenue-generating and operations individual. As the General Manager of the University of Arkansas, you will oversee the sales associated with our University of Arkansas property and report directly to the Vice President for the Southeast Region. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to gather and synthesize key information and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Report to and work closely with regional leadership on creation and execution of a business plan to lead office to overachievement of goals
- Conceptualize and execute on day-to-day sales strategies that deliver revenue targets and maximize profit margins
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly/yearly activity and sales goals across multiple lines of business
- Develop and grow relationships with our partners and their accompanying fan communities (corporate partners, alumni associations, season ticket holders, community leaders, etc.) to generate new leads, referrals and sales channels
- Develop and grow relationships with potential guests/clients in multiple markets engaging in both corporate and individual sales
- Ability to develop and manage new marketing materials to grow the business
- Responsible to be on-site for all hosted events; focusing on building relationships, securing referrals and growing overall sales & renewals
- Leadership of all positions within office including roles focused on revenue, service and production
- Oversee recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training and development of each staff position within office
- Manage and improve current systems including but not limited to quality control, inventory oversight, process management, and P&L management across multiple partnerships and lines of business
- Serve as the main liaison with all applicable partners
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in a revenue-generating role, specifically in ticketing, sponsorships, hospitality, event and/or premium sales
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.