About Ayers Saint Gross
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized design firm with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, graphic design, interior architecture, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and most of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 180 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC and Tempe, Arizona.
Working with our Risk Management Council and Contracts Manager, the Contracts Administrator will be responsible for contract and document management processes, tracking relevant project information, submitting annual insurance renewal applications, and maintaining appropriate business licensure and employee registrations. The position requires close collaboration with various departments, including principals in charge of projects, project management, business operations and finance.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Perform appropriate administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
- Identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Work with business partners to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Interface with insurance companies regarding adequacy of coverage.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
Licensure and Insurance
- Assist with organizational registration with Secretaries of State and business licensure with State Boards of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- Ensure Principals’ architecture registrations are maintained in states where the individuals are practicing.
- Assist Principals to keep CEUs current.
- Ensure that all business and architecture licenses are accurately entered into the organizational database and that records are securely maintained.
- Coordinate annual business liability insurance renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Prior work experience drafting AIA and/or Construction contracts, contract processing, and procurement.
- Proficiency in analyzing and updating project budgets.
- Experience in applying organizational standards when developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts.
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Significant experience and skill in using MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat editing.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
Why Work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients.
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups.
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring Architecture to the community.
ASG is a respected leader in the community offering comprehensive benefits and a highly energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.ayerssaintgross.com.
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.