From the moment you walk through the doors at Edgeworth Economics you will be treated as a valued addition to a team that is rich in diversity of cultures, education, and perspectives. Whether you are a consultant or a member of the administrative team you can expect to build meaningful professional and personal relationships that will help you develop your talents, interests, and career path.
Edgeworth employees enjoy a collaborative, collegial work environment with a casual dress code at each of our office locations. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include weekly wellness sessions hosted onsite, a fully stocked kitchen, and regularly scheduled social events all of which aim to provide our staff with a well-rounded employment experience.
Edgeworth Economics is an economic and quantitative consulting firm that provides economic analysis and expert testimony for clients facing complex litigation, regulatory, and other challenges involving antitrust, class certification, intellectual property, and labor and employment. Edgeworth’s expert economists, statisticians, data analysts, and other professionals assist clients with innovative solutions rooted in the rigorous application of economic principles and hard data. Organizations including leading law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies rely on Edgeworth Economics to help them navigate through their most critical legal disputes and other challenges.
Allow us to provide you with the opportunities, resources, and guidance necessary to develop your career at any stage.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Identifying key economic issues and developing relevant analytical frameworks
- Formulating economic and statistical models
- Conducting empirical studies
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Assisting economic testifying experts
- Presenting results of analyses
- Helping companies leverage analytic tools to better manage innovation
- Supporting the development of compelling data visualizations tailored to meet clients’ needs primarily using Tableau
- Candidates should have a MBA or Ph.D. with expertise in economics, statistics, or related areas such as econometrics, competitive economics, market structure, price theory, industrial organization or labor issues is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in economic consulting or a related quantitative field is preferred
- Knowledge of data analytics, visualization, and Tableau. Tableau certification a plus
- Successful candidates will demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
All interested candidates must apply online through Edgeworth’s Careers website, www.edgewortheconomics.com/careers. The required application materials include a resume, cover letter, relevant writing sample, unofficial transcript, and two reference letters.