For more than 60 years Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., has served the consulting engineering needs of municipal, industrial and institutional clients across the northeast. We are a growing multi-disciplined firm of professional engineers, environmental scientists, planners and landscape architects headquartered in Syracuse, NY, with branch offices throughout New York State, the mid-Atlantic and New England regions. B&L specializes in solid waste management, site design, transportation engineering, water resources, environmental and facilities engineering. B&L is proud to have a family oriented culture, focused on supporting innovation and staff growth to provide inspired solutions to meet our client’s dynamic needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager in our Solid Waste practice area that will assist with the management of a variety of existing solid waste clients and projects.
- Applicants must have at least a BS in Environmental Science, Civil or Environmental Engineering or other related area of study and have either a P.E., L.E.P., or C.H.M.M. licensure.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates have a high level of experience with CT DEEP solid waste permitting & compliance services.
- Candidates must have a proven track record in environmental compliance requirements and operational knowledge of solid waste facilities.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of stormwater compliance, miscellaneous discharge permit compliance, local permitting and compliance, and municipal stormwater systems permit compliance.
- Familiarity with Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans (SPCCs) is highly recommended, including creating, updated and implementing such plans.
- This position requires candidates to be forward thinking with strong verbal communication and project management skills.
- Applicants must also have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with consulting engineering and state and federal regulatory requirements for solid waste facilities are required.
Estimated Pay Range: $100,000 - $155,000/year.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.
Barton & Loguidice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or Executive Orders.