Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability - TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact - TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment - The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards - TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit sharing match to go along with your contributions.
Our Cast Technician plays an important role in the overall care and services to our patients. TOA has a fast-paced environment that provides the right candidate excellent opportunities to help patients and build a career with the largest orthopaedic practice in Middle Tennessee.
- Apply, adjust, and remove fiberglass/plaster casts and splints as directed by a physician or physician assistant
- Inspect and adjust bandages and equipment
- Provide patient instructions on cast/splint care
- Maintain, clean, package, and sterilize surgical instruments used in the office
- Assist with administering and applying durable medical equipment when needed
- Clean and stock cast and procedure rooms
- High school diploma required
- Exceptional customer service and patient focus.
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers