The Account Administrator supports our Account Managers and Account Executives through a wide variety of tasks. With a passion for customer service and values being a part a great team, this Account Administrator combines their friendly demeanor with stellar organization skills and detail-oriented focus to administer and support commercial insurance policies for a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client accounts.
- Support the marketing process by compiling documents, collecting data, and quotes gathered.
- Support team members in timely handling of phone and email communications during periods of team member absences and busy work periods.
- Assist Account Managers, Account Executives, and Advisors with the facilitation of the Renewal process for clients.
- Partner with insurance carriers to ensure accuracy of coverage throughout the year, with greater emphasis during the renewal process.
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and up-to-date records in our Agency Management System.
- Work closely with the team to maintain a continuous knowledge of client accounts to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Stay knowledgeable about carrier changes, industry developments, and government regulations surrounding commercial insurance.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Provide feedback on Service Center performance for Operations Director and Team Lead to continuously improve our position for the customer's experience and our ability to provide valuable communication regarding their ability to meet our service standards.
Potential Additional Responsibilities
- Primary business contact for Small Business Unit clients that have their coverage placed with a carrier that also has a Service Center.
- Consistently provide courteous service to customers who require assistance with their account by directing to the appropriate resources available or taking care of their service needs directly.
- Help to identify profitability with Service Center usage and provide recommendations on areas that can be continuously improved.
Education: High school diploma or GED required; Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
Experience: A minimum of one year of experience in a client-focused role. Experience with commercial insurance is preferred.
Licensure: Current P&C insurance license, or willingness and ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to successfully interact with a variety of client personality types at all levels within an organization.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail.
- Stay organized and reprioritize tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills complimented by a desire to problem solve.
- Aspire to be independently resourceful, but not afraid to ask questions within our supportive team environment.
- Utilize time management skills with the ability to remain focused on deadlines.
- Understand insurance documents to administer policies in different systems such as EASE, eBenefits Edge, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Outlook and variety of other software, systems, and programs, with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Did we mention detail-oriented?
And, above all, we look for team members who embody our core values: Professional. Team Player. Positive. Trust.