Are you a nurse who is passionate about delivering support and care with a person-first approach? Do you value the flexibility to maintain a schedule that aligns with your personal commitments? Are you seeking a consistent and dependable schedule within a supportive workplace? If you answered yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Providence as a Registered Nurse!
As our Nurse, you help to support our Charles County residential locations.
As a Nurse, you will perform all duties to ensure the health and safety of people receiving supports with Providence and their interdisciplinary team by providing quality care to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, performing administrative functions, and providing instruction and education to all employees. Other nursing services include assessing, providing for health needs, developing and implementing care plans, responding to emergencies, coordinating with other health care professionals, and maintaining documentation. The Nurse should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Your schedule will be 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday schedule. On-Call Weekends.
• Registered Nurse with active license in the state of Maryland
• Registered Nurse experience for at least 3 years (preferred)
• RN CM/DN (Registered Nurse Case Manager/Delegating Nurse) experience preferred
• Experience with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred
• CPR/First Aid for Health Care Providers
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Full Job Description is available upon request