SynTerra seeks a Civil Engineer who can work in a collaborative team environment, balance multiple projects, negotiate changes and schedules, and exhibit SynTerra’s “We own it” approach to business. SynTerra employees work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals to achieve project goals and meet client expectations.
• Lead and/or participate in design effort related to various civil engineering projects.
• Serve as a facilitator on projects involving hydrology, drainage analysis, roadway design, deed research, easement preparation, and more.
• Generate and build new client relationships, and expand existing client relationships.
• Participate in efforts to market civil engineering services.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
• Master of Science degree in relevant field preferred
• 8-10 years of experience
• Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
• PLS license preferred
• Proficient in AutoCAD or Civil 3D design
• Project management experience preferred
• Ability to market engineering services
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast and beyond. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE – SynTerra.