Multimedia Sales Executive
BridgeTower Media is hiring a motivated, results-oriented Multimedia Sales Executive (Multimedia/Advertising) to join The Maryland Daily Record team. The role manages an existing book of business in addition to cultivating new business. For more than 130 years, The Daily Record has been dedicated to covering business, legal and legislative news across the state of Maryland. This is a hybrid position which works in the office located in Baltimore two days a week and attends networking events and client meetings, as necessary.
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental plus robust supplementary options.
- Company paid Life, AD&D Insurance & Short and Long-Term Disability coverages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours**
- Over 10 holidays paid
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities to build your career
- Learning & Development programs
**As long as business needs are met*
What skills does the job require?
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of reaching monthly sales goals.
- Strong consultative sales acumen
- Advertising or marketing experience. Print and Digital sales experience is a plus.
- A proven track record in developing new business and building strong relationships with existing business to grow the book of business.
- Excellent verbal, written and face-to-face communications skills.
- Strong teamwork ethic.
- Experience using a CRM system, strong in excel and word.
- Reliable home internet connection with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
- The right candidate should be able to get to attend events in Central Maryland and at The Daily Record office as needed.
What will you be Responsible for?
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining and growing a book of business.
- Client relationship building with existing key accounts and developing new accounts.
- Manage assigned accounts and grow revenue.
- Prospecting, growing, and forecasting business.
- Attend networking events to build clients and promote The Daily Record / BTM brand.
- Perform research on clients and competitors, trend analysis.
- Create compelling proposals and presentations.
- Traffic digital and print ads and event collaterals from the client to ensure they appear correcting in all marketing.
- Excellent at multitasking multiple projects and deadlines and manage concurrent projects.
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.