The Customer Success Specialist is a customer advocate and problem solver responsible for managing the customer experience, providing exceptional customer service, and resolving issues or complaints. They serve as the first point of contact for customers, triaging inbound requests, answering questions, and determining the appropriate course of action. This role requires strong communication, public relations, and customer service skills, as well as the ability to develop trusting relationships and achieve customer satisfaction.
Key Outcome: Provide excellent customer care and satisfaction.
· Professionally handle incoming requests (phone/email/webform/chat) from customers, being the first line of contact.
· Clearly articulate basic information both orally and in writing, utilizing provided reference materials.
· Deliver exceptional customer care, resolving issues or complaints promptly and professionally.
· Escalate questions requiring additional knowledge or experience to the appropriate team for further assistance.
· Create and maintain customer loyalty by exceeding customer expectations.
· Work independently, demonstrating consistent follow-through.
Key Outcome: Support customer education and basic marketing understanding.
· Educate customers on components of their advertising program at a basic level.
· Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of marketing theory.
· Utilize knowledge of marketing strategies such as branding, paid search, and digital content.
Key Outcome: Contribute to team collaboration and success.
· Collaborate effectively with team members, working in a team-oriented environment.
· Maintain organized and detail-oriented work, multitasking effectively.
· Manage internal and customer relationships, displaying flexibility and intuition.
· Demonstrate dedication to learning and developing the necessary skills for success in the position.
· Stay updated on industry trends and developments related to customer service and marketing.
· Adapt to changing customer needs and expectations.
· Assist in the improvement of customer service processes and procedures.
Associate's Degree in Marketing, Business, or Consumer Relations. Bachelor's Degree is a plus.
· 3+ years of Customer Service experience required.
· Digital and Traditional Marketing knowledge is a plus.
· Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel (including pivot tables), and PowerPoint.
· Experience using customer service systems and tools.
· Familiarity with Google Docs or PowerBI is a plus.
· Strong public relations, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities with attention to detail.
· Flexible and intuitive personality, capable of managing internal and customer relationships.
· Energetic and dedicated to continuous learning and skill development.
· CUSTOMER FOCUS/CLIENT INTIMACY: seeking to understand client business challenges/needs and delivering continuous value to our clients.
· COLLABORATIVE: working with teams and across the organization with ease.
· OWNER AGILITY: able to continuously learn and quickly adapt to changing circumstance.
· RESULTS DRIVEN: accepts accountability to deliver business outcomes, even under changing circumstances. Delivers on commitments.
· DISCIPLINED: Thinks, plans, and prioritizes work on an ongoing basis, plans and aligns with key team members before acting.
At Butler/Till and Digital Hyve we are independent, women-owned and led, proudly purpose driven and 100% employee owned. Our structure and culture empower us to create positive impact for our clients, for the communities in which we live and work, and for ourselves. Regardless of the background you come from, we’re thrilled to have you join us on our journey to be better every day.
Butler/Till and Digital Hyve are Equal Opportunity Employers to all employees and applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.