OpenLoop is looking for a positive, organized, and eager HR Assistant to join our HQ team in Des Moines, Iowa. This role would be a 1099 independent contractor and would report to the Sr. HR Manager on the HR Team!
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with internal recruiting efforts across the organization
- Collaborate with hiring managers to prioritize need & draft job descriptions
- Publish and track performance of open positions on website and job sites
- Balance inbound applicants & outbound hunting for internal candidates
- Hold round one interviews and coordinate hand-offs / next steps with managers
- Assist with day to day HR operations like onboarding, training & internal marketing
- Plan and manage corporate meetings, off-sites, and events
- Create positive, welcoming, and inclusive environment for employees & guests
- Keep office operations clean, organized, and running smoothly
- Other projects / duties as assigned for overall benefit to the organization
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience
- Background in human resources, recruiting, training, or teaching
- Passion for fostering a culture of collaboration and employee growth
- Well organized with strong attention-to-detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and problem solver under pressure
- Multi-tasker who manages, prioritizes, and executes against tight deadlines
- Trusted advisor who maintains high level of confidentiality & discretion
- Positive, "can do" attitude with a willingness to pitch in across the organization