OpenLoop is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant Manager to join our team remotely or at our HQ in Des Moines, Iowa.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage documentation and performance standards of CMA processes.
- Maintain efficient team and patient flow as well as quality care ensuring worflows are effectively executed.
- Train and develop new and existing team members.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with CMA Leads.
- Discuss opportunities for growth and development with team members including leading team meetings, weekly 1:1s, and annual performance reviews.
- Address team concerns and patient escalations.
- Assists the physician by acting as a liaison on behalf of the patient to schedule, provide the patient with scheduling information to obtain specialty testing, and/or specialty physician consultation.
- Reconcile EHR Data and update consult notes by documenting patient data, treatments, procedures, and patient education.
- Complete intervention recommendations with patient from provider.
- Document all patient calls in the EHR and help patients meet goals outlined in care plan.
- Assist Physician with medication refills and confirm medication compliance with patients.
- Answer calls and route all incoming correspondence to appropriate staff.
- Support patients and team members with use of videoconference technology.
- Manage patient registration and scheduling processes and standards.
- Some administrative and operations duties as assigned.
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Generous PTO
- Life Insurance, Pet insurance, and more
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 3-5 years Certified Medical Assistant experience required
- 1-3 years Lead CMA experience required
- Clinic management experience preferred
- Prior telehealth experience a major plus!
- Demonstrates awareness of medical/legal issues, patient rights and compliance with standards of regulatory.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care and have the ability to assess data appropriate to the age-specific needs of the patients.
- Successful completion of Medical Assistant training from an approved technical school (or 5 years of verifiable applicable work experience in patient care setting).