Being a high-growth company is about more than an expanding headcount and new business. At Essentia, being a high-growth company means entering new industries, proactively developing practices to meet tomorrow’s needs, and embracing a growth mindset as we meet new challenges daily.
What We Are Looking For
Our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of the program management team. We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue this tradition. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- RCDD certification.
- Solution Architect with 5-10 years of Rail, Transportation, Hospitality, Healthcare, Finance, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, or other verticals.
- Excellent customer-facing personality.
- Program/Project Management experience.
- Exceptional skills in leadership, time management, facilitation, and organization.
- Outstanding knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to develop the scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return on investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Identify key requirements for cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for managers and stakeholders.
Why You Should Apply
As a leader in communications, Essentia values its relationship with its team members. A healthy work-life balance is a top priority. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- BCBS medical plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match and automatic enrollment
- Company paid guaranteed Basic Life Insurance and AD&D with optional voluntary life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents
- Shared premiums for Short Term Disability (STD)
- 8 paid holidays and 12 days PTO to start
- Career development tuition reimbursement
- Service and spot awards plus candidate referral rewards
- A fun, collaborative environment with virtual and in-person social events
- We’re growing at a rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
- Our team members have the autonomy and support to deliver solutions that delight our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tightknit, collaborative team that’s in it to win it.
- We’re passionate about what we do and are driven by a purpose larger than ourselves: to connect everyone, everywhere to a better way of life.
- We’ve been recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work; Best NC Employer; NC Mid-Market Fast 40; Inc 5000; Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Company in The America’s 2022, among other honors.
Essentia’s vision is to be most admired for our trustworthiness as a business partner and employer, while achieving industry-leading results for our clients. To achieve this, we have adopted four core values that guide our decisions and actions in all we do and set us apart from our competitors.
- INNOVATION - We see abundant possibilities and few limitations
- COLLABORATION - We believe the power is in “we” not “I”
- IMPACT - We work and live to make a difference
- JUDGMENT - We think first then act smart
We are looking to fill this role as soon as we find the candidate who meets or exceeds our expectations. Interviews will be conducted virtually, with the potential of in-person interviews for local candidates, pre-employment cognitive and personality assessments, a background screening, and drug test. We offer an industry competitive compensation package that looks to reward candidates based on their experience and skills as they pertain to the role’s requirements.
Essentia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Essentia also participates in the federal eVerify program.