REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
REVELXP is currently looking for an experienced and forward-thinking individual to help lead world-class events in collegiate and professional venues throughout the country. The Event Manager of Owned Events – Pickleball will have experience in the execution of events, managing hourly employees, customer service, venue relations, and ensuring that these events meet REVELXP standards. This position will report to the Director of Events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
· Track and consistently update best practices for maximizing operational efficiencies.
· Communicates and works closely with internal staff and venue partners for purpose of planning and executing the tour.
· Collect and document tour related expenses.
· Execute event documents inclusive of, but not limited to, event logistics, summary reports, pre-event checklists.
· Organize event related meetings, prepare proper materials prior to meetings, and send meeting recaps/ follow up materials.
· Provide ideas on new revenue opportunities and assist in executing new product implementation.
· Maintains a client database of event vendors and partners.
· Responsible for the on-site management and operation of each tour stop to include load-in, event days and load-out.
· Help track on fulfillment of all contractual obligations with all events related partners (Venues, Sponsors, Media)
· Assist with recruiting, managing, and training all event staff and any third-party vendors who participate in the execution of events.
· Oversee Event Day operations ensuring the quality of the event meets RevelXP standards.
· Work with the venue to problem solve any Event Day issues that may arise (Weather delays, rude customers, Injuries) and communicate accordingly.
· Accepts additional responsibilities as requested by Director of Events
· This position will require frequent travel. Potential for multiple trips per month.
· All expenses related to work travel will be covered be REVELXP
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· Basic term life/AD&D/short term disability/long term disability provided
· 401k option
· PTO commensurate with tenure