Location: Carmel, IN (No remote or hybrid)
Are you looking to get started in the project delivery space or want to be a product owner one day, but you aren’t sure how to turn that goal into reality? Please consider joining our team as a Business Systems Analyst.
As a member of our Project Delivery team, you will play a crucial role in supporting and enabling existing applications within our Multifamily Originations business segment. You will also contribute to the delivery of new, strategic business systems and data insights. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you will learn business processes and the underlying technology and data that support them, while continuing to develop your leadership, relationship management, and communication skills.
After one year as our Business Systems Analyst, you will know you were successful if you…
- Supported Product Owner in the administration, enablement, enhancement, and quality of the current business systems.
- Participated in functional QA activities to support the delivery of new applications, business intelligence or features.
- Built industry, business process, and functional subject matter expertise of key business systems.
- Participated in any SOX controls in the areas to ensure compliance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key vendors and business partners.
What we are looking for…
- 1-2 years of functional QA or business analysis experience or a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Operations, and/or experience in production support for a business application
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Demonstrated process-oriented problem-solving.
- Experience working with integrated business applications.
ABOUT MERCHANTS CAPITAL
With over 30 years of success built on putting people first, Merchants Capital is a proven leader in financing for multifamily housing nationwide. Our licenses with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD/FHA, in addition to our bank’s balance sheet products, allow us to offer custom solutions with agility and ease of execution, expanding access to housing in meaningful and impactful ways. Recognized as a top five affordable lender, Merchants Capital pairs our comprehensive debt offerings with in-house tax credit equity to provide a one-stop-shop for developers and owners. To learn more about Merchants Capital, visit www.merchantscapital.com.