Who We Are:
We combine the right core competencies with diverse expertise and deep industry knowledge spanning across analytics, management, and technology for mid-market to large organizations. We tailor strategies focused on getting clients into new revenue streams, create technology solutions that help leapfrog competitors, provide role-based work to augment existing projects, and work with company leaders to create metrics and dashboards that enable data-driven decisions all to drive successful, lasting results. With our 25 years of experience, we have amassed a diverse mix of people from industry veterans to new and fresh thinkers with the agility and experience to help companies navigate the unknown and maximize positive impacts on every level.
We take pride in approaching everything we do with agility and innovation that results in superior response time, proactive ideas, and nimble, affordable solutions tailored to a client’s needs. Our strength comes from knowing our customers best.
We are 100% employee-owned which means we place a great deal of emphasis on our employee culture. Proven time and time again, clients benefit from well-cared-for employees. We support our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, telemedicine services, life, accident and disability insurance, 401(K), and ESOP. If you are looking for ways to grow professionally, interact with some of the biggest names in strategic, total business solutions, and be a part of one of the Mid-South’s most progressive companies, we’d like to hear from you. We hire for attitude and aptitude. And because our culture and values impact everything that we do, we have some specific criteria to help you determine if we are a good fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
InfoWorks is seeking a confident, junior level business consultant or software engineer who thrives in an environment with changing client demands. They should have strong business and/or technical acumen with the ability to work on the details of an engagement and contribute at a strategic level. They will need to work closely with other project managers, business analysts, and technical consultants throughout the entire project lifecycle and will be required to work individually and in project teams.?
An InfoWorks consultant is characteristically defined as someone with a positive attitude who is poised and exudes a professional demeanor. They are driven, eager to learn and grow as an individual contributor and as a team player, and exhibit a creative, analytical, and critical mindset. Lastly and most importantly, a consultant at InfoWorks holds the utmost respect for teammates, InfoWorks, and their respective clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks, as assigned
- Perform the work assigned within the bounds of a project’s Statement of Work
- Ability to work collaboratively with teammates or independently on assignments, depending on the project’s requirements
- Identify and articulate problems or gaps in requirements or suggested solutions
- Participate in meetings, as required
- Provide support for presentations and facilitation efforts
- Gain entry-level certifications, as appropriate
- Serve on internal committees, as interest and time allow
- Assist with college recruiting, when requested
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Solid and timely verbal and written communication
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, often in an environment of ambiguity
- Collaborative and team-oriented??
- Aptitude to pick up new skills quickly, on one's own or from direction, is coachable
- Ability to understand one’s own emotions and the impact they have on others
- Inclination towards keeping up to date on hottest trends or technologies, based on their specific areas of focus; “always-learning” mentality
- Specific business, data, or software development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
Education and Experience:?
- Has basic knowledge of consulting and client industries
- Bachelor’s degree desired, but not required
- Typically, 1-3 years of professional experience