Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability - TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact - TOA's team members use our careers — whether in our clinics or our business office — to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment - The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards - TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit-sharing match to go along with your contributions.
TOA has an immediate need for an Athletic Trainer in our Clarksville office. The athletic trainer will provide on-site athletic training evaluation and treatment to a pediatric, adolescent, adult, athletic patient population at area schools and community events. The AT completes and maintains all required patient documentation on site or at schools. It is expected that the AT maintain a high customer satisfaction standard, be flexible to assist others as needed, and will meet the productivity standards. The successful candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills, and may need to supervise support staff or students.
Among the qualifications for our Athletic Trainer:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in athletic training.
- Must possess State of Tennessee licensure, and NATA certification.
- Current certification in CPR.
- Demonstrated success providing or supporting an exceptional school-based training program as well as patient-care in a clinical environment.
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.