We are HALO! We connect people and brands to create unforgettable, meaningful, and lasting experiences that build brand engagement and loyalty for our over 60,000 clients globally, including over 100 of the Fortune 500. Our nearly 2,000 employees and 1,000 Account Executives located in 40+ sales offices across the United States are the reason HALO is #1 in our $25B industry.
The Regional Vice President (RVP) holds fiscal responsibility for a geographic region which includes a holistic approach in the region development. Accountability lies in both new business development and maintenance of existing business in the region. The RVP is responsible for the execution of strategic priorities for HALO Account Executives and their customers as well as the implementation of sales strategy to ensure the company meets revenue and profit objectives.
Ideal territories are in the Central and Eastern areas preferably in FL, IL, NY
- Drive profitable sales revenue and be accountable for delivering annual sales forecast through margin and net contribution.
- Prospect and identify potential new candidates to join HALO and work through onboarding to contribute to new regional business.
- Develop current Account Executives to maximize their potential as sales professionals and ensure revenue growth and maximization of profit, including training and providing mentorship, routinely reviewing performance and workflow.
- Maintain effective, ongoing communication with executive management, other regional managers, and all members of sales operations team.
- Effectively manage issues during the sales process, to advance profitable sales.
- Partner with operational, IT and finance teams and leverage the formal escalation processes to alleviate unnecessary delays and assist in problem resolution.
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships. Facilitates quarterly and annual client review meetings, develops action items for business reviews, sets and defines clear expectations for client and team.
- Work closely with individuals and teams to integrate strategic opportunities into a prioritized workflow. Ensure cross-organizational support and extraordinary results for customers and partners.
- Assist in managing the process for filtering and approving new customers, vetting leads, and resolving common account conflicts.
- Drive the strategic direction, marketing, merchandising, creative approach to drive ecommerce sales.
- Deal development: Understands and effectively negotiates with clients to structure opportunities within the company’s parameters and guidelines. Closes sales opportunities generating required revenues per the annual budget.
- Manage annual budgets (Revenue, Samples, Travel and Marketing).
- Assist in the RFI/RFP process including effectively managing and negotiating the contract process and onboarding of new customers.
- Work with Marketing to develop and execute client campaigns to increase regional sales such as self-promos, holiday gifts, e-commerce promotions and end user events as well as prospecting efforts to identify new account executives to join HALO.
- Ensure region attendance and engagement at HALO in-person and virtual events, such as HALO Brand Shows, PPAI show, and the National Sales Meeting. Travel up to 40% may be required.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in marketing, communications, business or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5+ years’ experience in a creative B2B sales role
- 5+ years' of experience hiring, training and managing seasoned sales professionals
- 5+ years' experience in the Promotional Product, POS (displays), Uniforms and/or Recognition industries
- Up to 40% travel may be required
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) and ability to learn new technologies with an emphasis on the sales process
- Established prospecting and presentation skills and account management experience
- Experience in contract evaluations and negotiations with ability to adhere to organizational standards through the negotiation process
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to deliver under deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact and well-reasoned judgment
- Proven ability to provide outstanding client service
- Ability to effectively provide, receive and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Willing to proactively seek out information, training and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position
More about HALO
HALO is the global leader in branded merchandise, uniform programs, and recognition and incentive solutions. We partner with our clients to break through the clutter of our media saturated world and connect their brands to customers, employees and other audiences critical to their success. As a team member you can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and determination. We also offer:
- Career Advancement: At HALO, we love promoting from within. Internal promotions is the key to our exponential growth in the last few years. With so many industry leaders at HALO, you'll have the opportunity to accelerate your career by learning from their experience, insights, and skills and gain access to HALO's influential global network, leadership experiences, and diverse thinking.
- Culture: We love working here and know that you will too. You can expect a positive culture of ingenuity, inclusion, and relentless determination. We push the limits of possibilities and imagination by staying curious, humble, and provocative in order to break through yesterday's limit. Diversity is the source of our creativity and we thrive when each of contributes to an inclusive culture of respect, dignity, and equity mindset in everything we do. We keep our promise for excellence with an unrelenting commitment to achieving results and supporting one another to stay accountable, transparent, and dependable.
- Recognition: You're going to succeed here, and you can count on us to celebrate your wins. Colleagues across the company will join in recognizing your big milestones and nominate you for awards. Over time, you'll earn so much recognition that you can convert into gift cards, trips, concerts, and merchandise at your favorite brands.
- Flexibility: Most roles offer hybrid work. In addition, we pride ourselves on flexible schedules that help you find a balance between professional and personal demands. We believe that supporting our customers is the priority and trust that you and your manager will find a schedule to achieve that priority.
- Work with your favorite brands: HALO clients include over 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as thousands of mid and small-size organizations. You'll be on teams that are focused on the future of our industry and bringing our customers fresh ideas that are first-in-the-world.
- Stay well at HALO: At HALO, we have benefits that support all parts of your life and to find a work-life balance custom to you. We offer easily accessible mental healthcare for you and your family. HALO has multiple programs to help with life’s challenges. Our program focuses on behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry, personalized skill development, and providing access to care for your dependents. In addition, we offer nation-wide coverage Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Prepare your financial future with our 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
HALO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We insist on an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Inclusion is a core value at HALO and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
HALO is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Careers page.