Partner Veterinary is looking for Emergency Care Advocates to join our Richmond, VA team!
Partner Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center (PVESC) is a women founded, owned, and lead business.
Be a part of reimagining and transforming the veterinary profession by joining our team at the new Urgent Care, Emergency, and Specialty hospital opening this fall in Richmond, VA!
- We currently have openings for all shifts – day/swing/nights
- Full-time positions will include regular weekends and rotational holidays
- Apply online and you will be able to select your department and shift preferences
What is a Care Advocate?
The Partner Veterinary Care Advocate is a unique client-focused role. As a Care Advocate, you will enable conversation, communication and coordination between the hospital team and pet families. Care Advocates are motivated by working with clients and providing compassionate support to enable optimal patient outcomes.
Do you want to grow and advance your skills? Partner Veterinary has you covered!
- We provide our team members with the tools, resources, training, and administrative support to promote an engaging work culture.
To set you up for success from day 1,
- We gift you a *wellness week of PTO prior to your first shift. This time off is 30-40 hours of PTO dependent upon your schedule. Partner Veterinary recognizes the demand on veterinary professionals, and this wellness week allows you to rest and relax before you begin your new job with us.
What does your day look like at Partner?
The Care Advocate leverages strong communication and planning skills to provide direct contact for pet family questions and emotional support. This includes patient intake, status updates, and discharge appointments. Within these workflows you will support and collaborate with team members through being the point of contact for pet family questions, concerns and follow ups.
You will work with unique and varied cases, and you have the resources to enable optimal patient outcomes.
Our team member benefits and perks:
- *Paid wellness week off prior to start date, if currently employed
- 3 weeks paid vacation, prorated your first year
- Annual uniform allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- $500 Annual HRA Allowance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Bring your pet to work during your shift
- Get role-specific training
- Clear and transparent career development paths
Our 20,000 square foot reimagined building and team design includes:
- Conscious and deliberate building design layout that encourages interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Unique support roles that enable our team to practice at your highest level
- Scribes document exams and facilitate discharging appointments
- Care Advocates perform client communications, review estimates, and grief discussions to promote continuity of care
- Onsite MRI, CT, Flouro, and more bells and whistles
- A minimum of 3 years’ veterinary client service, social work, or equivalent experience
- Supportive and dependable team member working in a fast—paced environment
- Knowledge of veterinary procedures and workflows
- Comfort in discussing client financial decisions and/or difficult conversations
Our mission statement is our commitment to our team: “Doing our part to improve the veterinary landscape and pioneer a transformative approach to team health and happiness, creating a healing environment for ourselves and our partners, pet families, and patients.” https://partnervesc.com/careers/
Are you ready to learn more? Visit our website and apply on our careers page. We look forward to meeting you!