Partner Veterinary is looking for Emergency Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join our Richmond, VA team!
Partner Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center (PVESC) is a women founded, owned, and lead business.
Be a part of reimagining and transforming the veterinary profession by joining our team at the new Urgent Care, Emergency, and Specialty hospital opening this fall in Richmond, VA!
- We currently have openings for all shifts – day/swing/nights
- Full-time positions will regular weekends and rotational holidays
- Apply online and you will be able to select your department and shift preferences
Do you want to grow and advance your skills as an LVT? Partner Veterinary has you covered!
- We provide our LVTs with the tools, resources, training, and administrative support to promote advancement of your skills leading to increased job satisfaction.
To set you up for success from day 1,
- We gift you a *wellness week of PTO prior to your first shift. This includes 30-40 hours of initial PTO dependent upon your schedule. Partner Veterinary recognizes the demand that is on LVTs, and this wellness week allows you to rest and relax before you begin your new job with us.
What does your day look like at Partner?
The PVESC ER Licensed Veterinary Technician’s emphasis is on day-to-day patient care, sedation, and anesthetic/procedural workflows. You will work with unique and varied cases, and you have the resources to enable optimal patient outcomes.
Our team member benefits and perks:
- *Paid wellness week off prior to start date, if currently employed
- 3 weeks paid vacation, prorated your first year
- $1,000 in continuing education allowance
- 1 week of continuing education PTO
- Annual uniform allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- $500 Annual HRA Allowance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Bring your pet to work during your shift
- Get complete role-specific training
- Clear and transparent career development path; VTS mentorship available
Our 20,000 square foot reimagined building and team design includes:
- Conscious and deliberate building design layout that encourages interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Unique support roles that enable our team to practice at your highest level
- Scribes document exams and facilitate discharging appointments
- Care Advocates perform client communications, review estimates, and grief discussions to promote continuity of care
- Onsite MRI, CT, Flouro, and more bells and whistles
- Minimum 1 year veterinary technician experience
- Veterinary ER or Urgent Care experience is preferred, but not required
- Graduate of accredited veterinary technology program; veterinary technician “in good standing” so applicant is or eligible to transfer registration to Virginia
- Knowledge and dedication to high standard anesthesia and patient care practices
- A curious and motivated energy
- Interest in collaborating with the teams across the Partner network
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. without assistance
Our core values:
- Community Care
Our mission statement is our commitment to our team: “Doing our part to improve the veterinary landscape and pioneer a transformative approach to team health and happiness, creating a healing environment for ourselves and our partners, pet families, and patients.” https://partnervesc.com/careers/
Are you ready to learn more? Visit our website and apply on our careers page. We look forward to meeting you!