REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
REVELxp is looking for an experienced revenue-minded individual to lead a team of Account Executives in our National Sales Center. As the Manager, Sales, the ideal candidate will be responsible for leading, mentoring, coaching, and assisting in the sales process for a team of Account Executives selling full-service tailgate, ticket, and special event packages for game day and non-game day events. This position will provide sales support through an Account Executive team for 10+ partners within a specific region of our company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
· Lead a team of Account Executives by setting and reviewing sales activities and sales goals, coaching, and training.
· Lead and coach the sales team in making effective sales calls and creating engaging presentations that generate revenue through the purchase of all REVELxp products.
· Assist in hiring, training, and developing the Account Executive team both as individual sellers and as a team.
· Develop and grow relationships within our local markets to generate new leads, referrals, and sales channels through their professional and personal networks, and proactively soliciting and following-up on sales leads.
· Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals and performance metrics that are designed in tandem between the Manager, Sales and Director, Sales.
· Provide accurate sales reports to Director, Sales regarding revenue generation, activities, and pipeline.
· Work closely with Director, Sales and other leadership team members to develop sales strategies and incentives for the sales team.
· Become proficient in sales enablement tools and provide execution strategies for the sales team.
· Other duties as assigned.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or sports management (or equivalent experience) is preferred
· 1+ years of successful sports sales management experience.
· 3+ years of successful sports sales experience with a pro or college sports team.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to build positive professional relationships and interact comfortably and effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
· Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
· Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.