REVELxp is on a mission to revolutionize the sports and entertainment industry. Our team reimagines game day and redefines non-game day experiences through more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually.
We believe that game day should be all the fun and none of the hassle. This is why jobs here at REVELxp offer countless ways to create memorable experiences - from hospitality to operations to revenue generation. Our fast-paced, fun environment is what helps us create true partnerships with the universities we work alongside. The REVELxp team seeks to grow with innovative self-starters who want to be a part of reshaping fan experiences across the nation.
REVELxp is looking for an eager and revenue-minded individual. The Account Executive, Event Sales position is an exciting opportunity to kick-start a sales career in the sports industry. Account Executives will work through a best-in-class sales training program to develop the skill set needed to succeed in the sports industry through sales outreach and product training. The Account Executive, Event Sales will primarily focus on outbound efforts and revenue generation for REVELxp’s Stadium Swing Golf Experience and Stadium Smash Pickleball Experience, that will take place at historic venues around the country.
REVELxp continues to implement premium tools to enhance Social Selling through: Salesforce, OneMob, ZoomInfo, Avochato, Alive5, among others.
The ideal candidate is passionate about starting a sales career in the sports industry, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong worth ethic, ability to battle through diversity, and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, fast paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Sell hospitality packages and tickets to REVELxp’s Stadium Swing Golf Experience and Stadium Smash Pickleball Experience.
- Provide a high level of service that enhances a guest’s overall experience
- Contact area businesses and individuals using a defined multi-touchpoint plan to foster the greatest opportunity for engagement
- Achieve and exceed weekly sales goals and performance metrics that are designed in tandem between the Account Executive and leadership team
- Understand key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Actively participates in sales training and career development opportunities
- Become proficient in Salesforce as a national CRM system to track and report on all sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or active progress towards a degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.