This position performs a variety of work in the maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitization of Granby Ranch buildings and grounds. Daily duties include cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, cleaning windows, sanitizing door handles, tabletops, trash receptacles and other items, emptying trash & recycle receptacles inside and outside, light maintenance projects, event set up, snow removal, and parking cars.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms throughout the day including sinks, mirrors, toilets, floors, stall doors, trash receptacles.
- Vacuum using back pack and push vacuums.
- Empty trash and recycle receptacles inside and outside of building.
- Pick up trash and lost and found items in hallways, dining room, bathrooms, parking lots, patios, and decks.
- Clean windows inside and out as assigned.
- Wipe down and sanitize public areas throughout the day including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, counter tops, trash and recycle receptacles.
- Shovel snow and spread sand and ice melt on walkways, patios, decks.
- Responsible for event set up including set up of tables, chairs, tents, holiday décor and lighting.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a positive, professional role model, adhering to the company’s hospitality standards.
- Maintain an exceptional level of guest service in all interaction with guests, fellow employees, and management.
- Assist and support other departments for races, events and operations on high volume days.
- Attends and adheres to ongoing training programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Able to work cooperatively with other staff members and take direction from others.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Ability to work safely with exposure to vibration, chemicals and mechanical hazards.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Ability to read and speak English and basic level.
- Actively looking for ways to help people..
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver’s lisence preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be physically capable to perform strenuous exercise at 8,000-10,000 feet with adverse weather conditions (if outside job).
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Dexterity for utilizing hand tools, gripping, and lifting.
- Verbal and auditory abilities necessary for communication with others.
- Standing, Walking, Kneeling, Squatting, Climbing (stairs), Reaching, Grabbing, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.