OpenLoop is looking for a Clinical QA Specialist to join our team remotely or at our HQ in Des Moines, Iowa. This role will be a member of the Clinical Operations Team, collaborating closely with the Director of Patient Support. This position will support team members in office and remotely.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, track, and monitor clinical operations activities and standards internally and client facing
- Improve existing and develop new clinical regulatory quality standards and procedures
- Run and evaluate system reports to ensure the highest levels of patient care
- Ensure that the clinical teams complete the required initial and continuing training, adapting according to need
- File, organize, audit, track and maintain classified clinical operations documents according to compliance standards
- Identify clinical industry trends and areas for improvements
- Develop policies or methods to improve quality check efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned to support the organization
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to the salary for this role, you would also be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Life Insurance, Pet insurance, and more
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- BS or BA in a related field preferred
- 4-7 years of Quality Assurance experience required
- ZenDesk experience required
- EHR experience required
- Advanced computer skills a must
- Excellent organization and documentation skills required
- Must have the ability to identify potential risks and value propositions
- Must be able to identify and escalate urgent concerns, raising them to senior leadership