Who We Are:
FFB is an award-winning, single-branch bank that originated in Fresno, CA. Since its opening in 2005, FFB’s mission has been to provide customers with 1st class banking services. At FFB, we understand that every person who walks through our doors is unique. Therefore, we strive to provide each customer with a carefully crafted banking solution that is tailored to their individual needs. It's with this customer-first mentality that FFB has become one of the leading community banks in the nation.
Despite being headquartered in Fresno, CA, members of the FFB team come from all over the country! Since we believe that people are our greatest asset, we are always seeking ambitious, passionate candidates who share FFB’s goals and values regardless of where they live. If you feel that you could be a great addition to our team, then we encourage you to reach out and apply!
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- Voted Best Bank by Best of Central California People's Choice 2022
- Rated the #10 Community Bank in the Nation
- Ranked #6 on American Banker’s Top Publicly Traded Community Banks List 2022
What You Should Expect While Working at FFB:
- Company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- A friendly, close-Knit work culture that encourages growth
- Opportunities to Participate in Community Networking Events
- Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internal Job Posting & Referral Program
FFB prides itself on its core values of Teamwork, Relationship, Authenticity, and Commitment (TRAC). We expect that our team members will reflect these values in the workplace in various ways:
- Teamwork – We collaborate, hold each other accountable, and win together.
- Relationship – We are trustworthy, transparent, and respectful.
- Authentic – We are humble, vulnerable, and we speak up.
- Commitment – We are owners...Be hungry, responsive, and have a sense of urgency.
Employment with FFB will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative.
The BSA/AML Analyst, Merchant Services is responsible for managing and driving compliance regarding regulatory requirements for anti-money laundering, ACH (e.g., NACHA), card brand rules (e.g., Visa, Mastercard, etc.), and PCI-DSS.
- Manage regulatory exams and due diligence requests as they relate to, but not limited to AML, ACH, and card brand rules.
- Create and maintain well-documented Audit Review Standards for the Bank’s Merchant Acquiring Program.
- Manage ongoing AML reporting obligations for certain business activities.
- Provides guidance and responds to daily inquiries from peers and AML BSA regarding risk mitigation and controls required.
- Works directly with Bank’s BSA/AML to conduct and complete BSA related reviews and testing of controls related to Merchant Services.
- Investigates dispositioned OFAC screenings to determine validity.
- Create formalized reporting of test results and recommendations regarding remediation.
- Manage the intake, analysis, and internal communication of bulletins issued by card brands, FDA, NACHA, FinCEN, FINTRAC, CFPB, FCAC, and state/federal banking agencies.
- 5 – 7 years of job-related experience with emphasis on BSA Compliance, enhanced due diligence, risk assessments and risk policy/procedures as it relates to merchant ISOs and Third-Party Payment Processors
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Strong knowledge of AML, ACH, and payment network rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experienc
- 2-4 years of merchant services underwriting experience
- Experience with BSA/AML and OFAC screening products
- Ability to work in a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to take initiative and effect change through consensus building, negotiation, and conflict resolution.