Who We Are:
FFB is an award-winning, single-branch bank that originated in Fresno, CA. Since its opening in 2005, FFB’s mission has been to provide customers with 1st class banking services. At FFB, we understand that every person who walks through our doors is unique. Therefore, we strive to provide each customer with a carefully crafted banking solution that is tailored to their individual needs. It's with this customer-first mentality that FFB has become one of the leading community banks in the nation.
Despite being headquartered in Fresno, CA, members of the FFB team come from all over the country! Since we believe that people are our greatest asset, we are always seeking ambitious, passionate candidates who share FFB’s goals and values regardless of where they live. If you feel that you could be a great addition to our team, then we encourage you to reach out and apply!
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- Voted Best Bank by Best of Central California People's Choice 2022
- Rated the #10 Community Bank in the Nation
- Ranked #6 on American Banker’s Top Publicly Traded Community Banks List 2022
What You Should Expect While Working at FFB:
- Company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- A friendly, close-Knit work culture that encourages growth
- Opportunities to Participate in Community Networking Events
- Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internal Job Posting & Referral Program
FFB prides itself on its core values of Teamwork, Relationship, Authenticity, and Commitment (TRAC). We expect that our team members will reflect these values in the workplace in various ways:
- Teamwork – We collaborate, hold each other accountable, and win together.
- Relationship – We are trustworthy, transparent, and respectful.
- Authentic – We are humble, vulnerable, and we speak up.
- Commitment – We are owners...Be hungry, responsive, and have a sense of urgency.
Employment with FFB will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative.
The BSA Specialist assists in the implementation and administration of the BSA compliance program. The BSA Specialist performs various quality control reviews and monitoring pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering Program, OFAC and Customer Identification programs using industry standards and regulatory guidance to ensure the bank’s compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis. In addition, the BSA Specialist must also understand MasterCard/VISA/Discover card rules to identify potential associated risks.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of the current BSA/CFT and all related anti-money laundering and OFAC regulations.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations
- Maintain a working knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of the card brand rules and requirements for BSA/CFT monitoring
- Work closely with the merchant services department with initial and ongoing monitoring of high risk merchants/ISO/Sub-ISOs
- Maintain files and documentation for CTR exempt customers
- Monitor BSA/AML software daily alerts, trends and potential unusual or suspicious activity
- Investigate daily alerts and referrals to identify and report suspicious activity on simple to moderately complex cases
- Prepare and file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), as appropriate, based on alerts and referrals
- Maintain supporting documentation for all SARs and potential SARs
- Perform timely periodic review and analysis of high-risk customers. Maintain all files
- Perform callback of all new deposit accounts to ensure appropriate CIP/CDD/ADD and risk score requirements are followed
- Ensure all supporting documentation for legal entity customers are scanned and maintained in the core system
- Create monthly reports for the Compliance Manager in the following areas:
- Provide feedback to the Compliance Manager for potential control weaknesses, staff training needs, policy or procedure enhancements and/or ongoing system errors
- Monitor record retention
- Assist in the implementation of training programs related to BSA/AML program/policies and procedures
- Assist in the development of bank forms, notices and procedures to maintain compliance with BSA/AML regulations
- Assist in the preparation and update of the BSA/CFT Risk Assessment, BSA policies and procedures
- Assist in the administration of the BSA/CFT software monitoring system
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of independent audits and regulatory exams
- Assists bank staff with BSA/CFT related questions or research
- Assists with special projects as directed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of banking experience required
- 2-3 years of merchant services experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge on creating and/or performing quality control on SAR and CTR
- Advance organizational and personal skills
- Ability to risk rate business accounts and work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication