Primary Job Duties:
• Provides leadership to all park operations as second in command to the General Manager.
• Provides direction, coaching and leadership to all department heads and hourly team members, including training them regarding safety and sanitation, health inspection standards and company policies and procedures.
• Maintains a strong understanding of all F&B and amusement systems and operations in order to simultaneously manage all departments, ensuring guests and team members needs are met.
• Plays a key role in achieving ambitious sales growth & profitability targets
• Contributes to the development and implementation of the company’s strategic business plans
• Maintains a hands-on approach in all areas of the business whilst effectively delegating specific tasks to supervisory and front line team members.
• Assists the HR manager in staffing efforts by conducting final interviews with front line candidates.
• Ensures 100% adherence to food quality, services, products, and overall appearance and cleanliness of the park.
• Communicates effectively and respectfully with team members, guests, and fellow management.
• Interviews and hires all senior level management with the input and final hire through the General Manager.
• Completes all management performance appraisals, recommending appropriate merit increases to the VP of Operations.
• Responsible for meeting the park's financial goals including cost of sales (managing ordering and inventory); labor (appropriately scheduling through use of labor models); and hiring, developing and retaining the very best team members.
• Standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and turning
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to withstand extreme hot/cold temperatures
Standard Company Expectations:
• Goes beyond the normal expectations without compromising the company mission, vision and values.
• Demonstrates the ability to be courteous and accountable in all situations.
• Responding to guests’ special requests in a courteous and accountable fashion.
• Monitors the consistency of the product provided to all guests.
• Works in a friendly, honest, and diligent manner with fellow team members, supervisors, and managers.
• Cooperates with all team members when assigned additional tasks and listens to others with compassion.
• Seeks knowledge from multiple sources and learns from past experiences for future development and growth.
• Maintains uniform standards.
Please note that the company validates every applicant's right to work in the United States through the E-verify system. Also, in order to maintain the safety of our guests and team members, the company will process a background check upon hire. The results of E-verify and the background check could dictate your employment with the company. We appreciate your compliance and understanding regarding these matters.