This Account Administrator supports the business office through a wide variety of tasks. With a passion for customer service and values being a part a great team, this Account Administrator combines their friendly demeanor with stellar organization skills and detail-oriented focus to administer and support personal lines insurance policies for a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client accounts.
- Support the marketing process by compiling documents, collecting data, and quotes gathered.
- Support team members in timely handling of phone and email communications during periods of team member absences and busy work periods.
- Assist teammates with the facilitation of the Renewal process for clients.
- Partner with insurance carriers to ensure accuracy of coverage throughout the year, with greater emphasis during the renewal process.
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and up-to-date records in our Agency Management System.
- Work closely with the team to maintain a continuous knowledge of client accounts to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Stay knowledgeable about carrier changes, industry developments, and government regulations surrounding personal insurance.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
Education: High school diploma or GED required; Bachelors or Associates degree welcomed but not required.
Experience: A minimum of one year of experience in a customer service role. Experience with personal insurance is welcomed but not required.
Licensure: Current P&C insurance license, or willingness and ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to successfully interact with a variety of client personality types at all levels within an organization.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail.
- Stay organized and reprioritize tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills complimented by a desire to problem solve.
- Aspire to be independently resourceful, but not afraid to ask questions within our supportive team environment.
- Utilize time management skills with the ability to remain focused on deadlines.
- Understand insurance documents to administer policies in different systems
- Proficient in Personal Computer software, systems, and programs, with the ability to learn new software applications.
And, above all, we look for team members who embody our core values: Professional. Team Player. Positive. Trust.
-------------------- UNICO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We aim to provide employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.