This is an In Person/On Site position based in Fullerton, CA.
The International Student Education Operations/Center Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of school management - operations, budget, staff and facilities. The Operations/Center Manager is the public face of Kings and has responsibilities for ensuring optimum educational outcomes for all students. This position must be able to multi-task the day-to-day responsibilities and develop long-term financial sustainability.
Work with stakeholders in developing and ensuring the best possible experience for Kings students, including but not limited to:
1) Build and maintain relationships: Works with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external, to fulfill the organization's mission.
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Oversee budget responsibilities and maintain the overall financial viability of the center.
3) Mission and Strategy: Ensure that programs, strategic planning, and community outreach are consistently reviewed, analyzed, and implemented in accordance with the mission.
4) Operations: Oversees the resources necessary to ensure that the operations are efficient and effective.
* Maintain an environment conducive to learning and working.
* Ensure the quality and integrity of services provided by the center.
* Oversee local capacity management and planning.
* Develop domestic marketing, promotion and PR event activities.
* Oversee local HR functions: staff recruitment, training, etc.
* Ensure that the center's resources are secure and accounted for.
* Oversee facility and technology resources and operations.
* Oversee budget and fiscal responsibility for the center.
* Take responsibility for local product and project management.
* Oversee local compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
* Effectively execute policies that support the business needs of the program while achieving program quality that is second to none.
* Lead, and participate in regular committees that contribute to the program on a national level.
Competency, Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development, and task
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate staff
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Good problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff in a positive, constructive manner
- 5+ years of experience working with international students
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience working in a higher education environment
- Tact, patience and diplomacy, particularly with non-native English speakers
- Ability to travel locally and domestically and work occasionally during evenings and weekends
- Must be authorized to work in the United States